Monday, May 3, 2010

Course Reflection

I have really learned so much in this course. I started out in this computer class with some knowledge of what all the computer and the internet had to offer me as a student, or whether just to browse the net, but little did I know that a lot of the free software that I always thought I would have to purchase would cost NOTHING! I think that this class brought a lot of interesting materials to the table for me as a perspective teacher and hopefully one day, my classroom will be booming with exciting and creative presentations that I get to share with my students from this class. I feel that from January until now have given me so much to share with others. I really enjoyed the website that I had to create. I do not consider myself as the creative type, but after visiting the Google sites and www.cooltext.com, I now know that I can create my own website and it can be FREE! But, learning information that I can use in my classroom to help special need students or students who just need extra help seeing, like me for example, I really am amazed of what a computer had to offer just by making minor adjustments. This class was a huge help to me and I will not forget anything from it!

2 comments:

  1. I believe that is the best information we learned was the access to all of the free sites that we will use in the future as a teacher. I am like you I have learned so much and have enjoyed this calss as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must agree with you both. Teachers are the world's best borrowers. We have so many free sites that we can download lesson plans from, access different activities, and free print outs. I am not doubting anyone's creativity, but sometimes we need a little extra help with creating interesting lesson plans. Getting examples from others can really get the ball rolling with your own ideas.

    ReplyDelete