Monday, May 3, 2010

Turnitin

I feel that www.turnitin.com was a very good tool for me to be introduced to. I think this tool is a great gadget to help minimize as least possible and also help reduce the amount of "cheating" that students do to get done with a paper or essay. Turnitin opened my eyes to a lot of bad habits as far as how to identify a falsified paper. This tool would be a definite tool that I would incorporate in my classroom. I feel that it is an awesome thing to get us students and all students to think on our own. This was my very first time using turnitin and I really was amazed at how the site broke down every aspect of how much of the work submitted was mine and how it even showed me if I used a little or no words from an original document.

Please view my turnitin artifact: Version 2

No comments:

Post a Comment